Recognizing Excellence in Government IT Marketing
In Summer of 2014, which event was more exciting than the Grammys, more anticipated than the Academy Awards, and more surprising than Ellen at the Oscars? The GovMark Sam Awards.
That's right, the best of the best Federal marketing campaigns took over the silver screen. Our dashing screen heroes delivered qualified awareness, stimulated dialogue, and bagged high-value leads. All that with a metrics trail that would make Hugh Jackman and Les Mis happy.
And, since this program’s theme was digital, we rolled out the red carpet at the Bow Tie Theater in the Reston Town Center on Thursday, July 17.
To see a list of 2014 GovMark Sam Awards winners, please click here.
Thank you to our 2014 selection committee:
- Anil Karmel, Founder and CEO, C2 Labs
- Steve O'Keeffe, Founder, GovMark Council
- Simon Szykman, former CIO, Department of Commerce
- Anmy Torres, former Deputy Division Chief, Cyber Acquisition, Resources, Policy, Plans & Security
- Keith Trippie, CEO, The Trippie Group