Recognizing Excellence in Government IT Marketing
In Summer of 2014, which event will be more exciting than the Grammys, more anticipated than the Academy Awards, and more surprising than Ellen at the Oscars? The GovMark Sam Awards.
That's right, the best of the best Federal marketing campaigns are taking over the silver screen. Our dashing screen heroes deliver qualified awareness, stimulate dialogue, and bag high-value leads. All that with a metrics trail that would make Hugh Jackman and Les Mis happy.
And, since this program’s theme is digital, we're rolling out the red carpet at the Bow Tie Theater in the Reston Town Center on Thursday, July 17.
But, before you can accept your GovMark Sam award, you must first submit your nomination. Did the team develop a unique marketing campaign? Did a specific individual demonstrate leadership and innovation? If so, nominate your organization or a colleague for a GovMark Sam Award. To submit a nomination, click here to download the nomination form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open to industry and government organizations, the GovMark Sam Awards will honor successful government technology marketing programs and individuals in the following categories:
- Best Overall Marketing Program
- Best Awareness/Educational Program
- Best Digital Program (Campaign Including Online and Social Media Elements)
- Best Event Program
- Best Lead Generation Program
- GovMark All-Star – Outstanding Public Sector IT Marketer (Individual Award)
To see a list of 2013 GovMark Awards winners, click here.
Thank you to our 2014 selection committee:
- Anil Karmel, Founder and CEO, C2 Labs
- Steve O'Keeffe, Founder, GovMark Council
- Simon Szykman, CIO, Department of Commerce
- Anmy Torres, former Deputy Division Chief, Cyber Acquisition, Resources, Policy, Plans & Security
- Keith Trippie, CEO, The Trippie Group
- Get Props: Gain recognition for your innovative and effective programs/executives - within your organization and in the broader Federal marketing community. Winners will be recognized at an awards luncheon, in a press release, and on the GovMark website
- Learn Best Practices from Peers: Network with other winning teams at the awards luncheon and gain insight into strategies for new programs
- Because it's Easy: Too often, award submissions feel like a second job. We know you're busy. Submit GovMark nominations easily with our brief application form
A few points to keep in mind:
- To submit a nomination, click to download the nomination form and email to Lexi Gallucci at email@example.com
- Submission deadline is Friday, June 20, 2014 at 5 p.m. ET
- Awards will be based on 2013 achievements
- Conciseness and clarity are essential. State clear objectives and share specific, quantifiable results
- Individuals or teams recognized as innovators in government IT marketing will be honored at an awards reception on July 17, 2014 and featured in a press release. The luncheon and awards program will take place from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Bow Tie Theater in the Reston Town Center. Please direct any questions to Lexi Gallucci or call
703-883-9000 ext. 117.