Recognizing Excellence in Government IT Marketing
In 2014, GovMark Council is all about providing you with a voice. So this year we're changing up the annual GovMark Awards Program – and we want to hear from you. Rather than a selection committee, you will choose the 2014 GovMark Awards winners. And, since this program's theme is digital marketing, we're taking your nominations to the cloud – you will vote online to determine the results. Who better to judge your campaign successes than your industry peers?
But, before you can accept your award, you must first submit your nomination. Did the team develop a unique marketing campaign? Did a specific individual demonstrate leadership and innovation? If so, nominate your organization or a colleague for a GovMark Award. To submit a nomination, click here to download the nomination form and email it to email@example.com.
Open to industry and government organizations, the ninth annual GovMark Awards will honor successful government technology marketing programs and individuals in the following categories:
- Best Overall Marketing Program
- Best Awareness/Educational Program
- Best Digital Program (Campaign Including Online and Social Media Elements)
- Best Event Program
- Best Lead Generation Program
- GovMark All-Star – Outstanding Public Sector IT Marketer (Individual Award)
To see a list of 2013 GovMark Awards winners, click here.
- Get Props: Gain recognition for your innovative and effective programs/executives - within your organization and in the broader Federal marketing community. Winners will be recognized at an awards luncheon, in a press release, and on the GovMark website
- Learn Best Practices from Peers: Network with other winning teams at the awards luncheon and gain insight into strategies for new programs
- Because it's Easy: Too often, award submissions feel like a second job. We know you're busy. Submit GovMark nominations easily with our brief application form
A few points to keep in mind:
- To submit a nomination, click to download the nomination form and email to Lexi Gallucci at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission deadline is Friday, May 23, 2014 at 5 p.m. ET
- Awards will be based on 2013 achievements
- Conciseness and clarity are essential. State clear objectives and share specific, quantifiable results
- Individuals or teams recognized as innovators in government IT marketing will be honored at an awards reception on July 16, 2014 and featured in a press release. More information on the awards luncheon will be announced at a later date. Please direct any questions to Lexi Gallucci or call
703-883-9000 ext. 117.