Join us in recognizing Government IT marketing
leadership and innovation.
Deadline extended. Awards due by Thursday, September 10
Join the GovMark Council in nominating the 10th annual GovMark Sam Awards. These awards recognize members of the government IT industry who have gone above and beyond by demonstrating their innovation and creativity to develop successful marketing campaigns. Program teams, as well as individuals are able to be nominated.
Before you can accept your Sam award, you have to submit your nominations. The Sam awards categories:
- Best Overall Marketing Program
- Best Awareness/Educational Program
- Best Digital Program (Campaign Including Online and Social Media Elements)
- Best Event Program
- Best Lead Generation Program
- Best Social Media Program
- GovMark All-Star – Outstanding Public Sector IT Marketer (Individual Award)
All submissions will be reviewed and voted upon by our panel judges. The GovMark Council is excited to present the winners at this year's offsite conference, GovMark Gourmet, hosted at Keswick Hall on October 22-23, 2015.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts on who will be crowned the next Sam Award winners.
See the 2014 Sam Award winners.