Who We Are:
The GovMark CouncilSM is a not-for-profit forum that facilitates education and networking for senior-level marketing executives who serve the government information technology market. The GovMark Council provides members with semi-annual educational programs, proprietary research reports, and opportunities to interact with other senior-level government IT marketing professionals. Events are limited to 50 members and their guests.
"To empower senior-level marketing executives who serve the government IT market, facilitate advanced education, and provide a cohesive, representative voice to focus interaction with associated communities of interest."
Associated objectives include:
- Provide qualified education experiences
- Facilitate cross-pollination of ideas/best practices
- Assemble and create reference resources
- Enable peer networking
- Recognize accomplishment within the field
- Empower the community to speak with one common voice on relevant issues
- Develop a want-to-attend, unique, engaging, non-traditional value proposition and collaborative environment